Mac Bundle Deals
The AppleCare Protection Plan for Mac provides up to three years of expert telephone technical support and additional hardware service options from Apple.1
We believe AppleCare is an essential part of any Mac purchase, so when you buy AppleCare with your new Mac from us, we'll give you a discount off any accessories that you purchase on the same invoice. This could be a portable hard drive, case or bag, Microsoft Office, Parallels, an Apple TV, etc., depending on which model Mac you are purchasing from us.
You also get two free group classes that will introduce you to the latest operating system and fantastic software that Apple bundles with every Mac.
Talk to our staff when you are purchasing your Mac and AppleCare for more information.
AppleCare Protection Plan
Service and support from the people who know your Mac best.
When you purchase the AppleCare Protection Plan, just one phone call2 can help answer questions on a wide range of topics, including how-to questions about iLife, iWork and more. You can even get local repair service when you visit other countries around the world.3
One stop for expert technical support
- Direct access to Apple experts
- Onsite service for desktop computers4
- Local Apple hardware service when travelling around the world3
Additional Apple hardware service options
- Your Mac computer
- Included accessories such as the power adapter
- Apple memory (RAM)
- AirPort Express, AirPort Extreme and AirPort Time Capsule5
- Apple USB SuperDrive
- Apple display purchased with your Mac
Software support included
- Using the OS X operating system6
- Quick how-to questions about iLife and iWork
- Connecting to printers and AirPort networks
AppleCare Protection Plan benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by consumer protection laws. For details, see www.apple.com/au/legal/statutory-warranty/. Purchase of the plan is not required to purchase the covered equipment. For complete details, see the terms at www.apple.com/legal/sales-support/applecare/appgeos.html.
- The AppleCare Protection Plan must be purchased within 12 months of the original purchase date of your Mac and provides up to three years of coverage from the original purchase date of your Mac. AppleCare Protection Plan benefits are in addition to rights provided by Australian consumer law. For details, see www.apple.com/au/legal/statutory-warranty/.
- Local call charges may apply. Availability of service options depends on the country in which the service is requested and the location of the Apple Authorised Service Provider. Products returned for service may be repaired or replaced with parts equivalent to new in performance and reliability. Apple may also request that the customer replace components with readily installable parts.
- Global repair coverage may be subject to certain restrictions. See the terms above for full details.
- Availability depends on the country in which service is requested and the location of the Apple Authorised Service Provider. Apple may also request that the customer replace components with readily installable parts. See the terms above for full details.
- The AirPort device must be purchased up to two years before your Mac purchase or during the terms of your AppleCare Protection Plan coverage.
- For Mac computers running OS X Server, the plan covers server administration and network management issues using the graphical user interface of OS X Server. For assistance with advanced server operation and integration issues, purchase AppleCare OS Support.